[WT-support] W8?

Tonno Vahk tonno.vahk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 12:16:08 CEST 2013

I decided to follow the advice from several helpful people and build my MM network of up to 15 computers based on stationary desktops with wired cat6 ethernet and fixed ip addresses. Hopefully that is as good as it gets. I was offered used desktops with Windows 8.

Is this a no-no? W7 has been running fine for me so I do not wish to go back to XP. Is there a reason I should avoid W8 and prefer W7?? Are there any known compatibility issues with WT and/or Microham products?

73
Tonno
es5tv