[WT-support] SP DX Contest - band changes limit?

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Apr 4 16:52:28 CEST 2013

Hi Marek,

Le 04/04/2013 07:42, Marek SQ2GXO a écrit :

> Is there something wrong with my setup or the SPDXC rules implementation is wrong in win-test?

Honestly, I can't say if it is a new rule, but since this contest is
implemented in Win-Test (2006, I think), nobody complained ;-)

Anyway, I just implemented this rule in the latest dvpt / nightly built
version.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary
and those who don't.