[WT-support] Reminder / Heads up - Band vs Frequency discrepancy

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Oct 29 21:01:55 CET 2012

Hi Scott

Le 29/10/2012 13:54, K0DQ a écrit :

> Reminder / Heads up for CQWW Log Preparers
>
> This was apparently noted several years ago, but new users may not be aware.

(snip)

What version did you used ?

IIRC, I wrote a small patch in the code to ensure the Band / Freq are
matching when a QSO is saved. It was written in late 2011, so only the
4.10.0-dev or the current official 4.10.0 have this patch.

If you're using one of these versions, I will check again and try to
find out what's wrong, despite no one could precisely describe a
reproducible procedure leading to the bug.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary
and those who don't.