[WT-support] Audio routing problem with YCCC SO2R+

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Fri Oct 26 16:16:21 CEST 2012

Thanks Dennis.

With SO2R advanced mode set within WT the scenario buffers contain these
macros.  Unfortunately the SO2R+ box doesn't seem to want to respond to
them.

Under scenario 1 the F1 box contains:

$RESET $R2R2 $F1 $R1R2

F2 box contains:

$R2R2 $F2 $R1R2

Pressing F1 plays the F1 DVR message but apparently ignores the R2R2 and
R1R2 commands.

Similarly pressing F2 plays the F2 DVR message but ignores the routing
commands.

Might I have an SO2R+ hardware issue?

73 Bob