[WT-support] Selection of Check Partial files

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri Oct 26 14:57:54 CEST 2012

I have downloaded four of the latest SCP files. (master.dta,  masterdx.dta,
masterss.dta, and master.scp)

I installed them in C:/ProgramData/Win-Test/databases

Now, here is where I always get stuck with WT.  How do I select the
specific check partial file that I want for a particular contest?

I see in the documentation (yep, I read it several  times) that the check
partial file that you wish to use must  be renamed to be DEFAULT.DTA.  So,
for Sweepstakes, I renamed MASTERSS.DTA  to DEFAULT.DTA.  I see that Check
Partial in a Sweepstakes log  now is using DEFAULT.DTA.  However, I see that
all of my other logs are  also using DEFAULT.DTA which, of course, is the SS
check partial file.  I  only want the SS log to use MASTERSS.DTA, and the
other logs to use other check  partial files of my choosing.

Is there a way to have just my Sweepstakes log use MASTERSS.DTA, and the
other logs use MASTER.DTA, or any other check partial file that I choose.

Bottom Line: Is there a way of selecting the check partial file that you
wish to use other than renaming it to be DEFAULT.DTA?

Tnx, George, K5KG

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960  cell