[WT-support] DTB databases

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Oct 7 09:18:06 CEST 2012

The file name that will be used depends on the contest.  Which contest are
you selecting?  ARRL-USVE.DTB will only be used for ARRL DX, not CQ WW.
 Did you try renaming the file CQWW.DTB?

Exchanges are only filled in if you select Tools | Data Entry | Exchange
Guessing | Automatically.

Maybe you have to rename it to ARRL_DX_USVE.DTB.