[WT-support] Winkey sending only single character

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Mon Nov 12 22:47:06 CET 2012

A couple years ago I had occasion to debug a problem with slow or
erratic sending with WT and WinKey.  At that time it became clear
that WT sent one character to the WinKey chip, waited for the echo,
and then sent the next character.  If your serial over IP box is
suppressing the echo (or has disabled echo) or you have configured
the Winkey device to disable echo, you will get the described
behavior - one CW character then halt.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV