[WT-support] OS

Ulf Schneider uschneid at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 21:24:57 CET 2012

Hi Ark,

UA4CC (M.Topolevka) wrote:
> Who know - how Win-Test work with Windows 8?

I've had a company laptop with Windows 8 in my Win-Test network at home
during CQ WW SSB. I mainly logged on my shack PC with Windows 7, but
logged also some hundred QSO on the Windows 8 machine. Apart from the
fact that the new Windows 8 user interface is a pain in the rear, I
haven't observed any problems.

Right before the contest i made some tests (Win-Test internal voice
keyer, LUA scripts, MP3 recorder, ...) and everything worked flawless.

73
Ulf DK5TX