[WT-support] Available Mults and Qs Window?

Kevin Stockton n5dx2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 16:17:30 CET 2012

The K5GO multi-op station will be using Win-Test in the upcoming CQWW CW contest.  We are switching from N1MM and I was curious if Win-Test has a similar window as N1MM that is called the Available Mults and Qs window.  This window is very handy for multi-single because it allows a constantly updated breakdown of mults available on each band and Qs available on each band based on incoming packet spots.  This is great for making informed band change decisions.  Does Win-Test have a similar option available?

Thanks,
Kevin, N5DX