[WT-support] using PstRotator with Win-Test

w7upf donsay2 at cox.net
Sun Nov 4 23:06:54 CET 2012

I had received an answer from the 'man himself' and it resolved my
problem just hours before the start of the contest.  I was one of the
early users of PstRotatorAZ software but had changed my computer and got
'lost' in setting up Win-Test and PstRotatorAZ....I appreciated his help
and your response too.  The program worked perfectly during the contest.
Don W7UPF