[WT-support] Serial numbering problems

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu May 31 22:51:05 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 5:55 AM, Rick Dougherty NQ4I <nq4i at contesting.com>wrote:

> Hi All....it's not time to let this go by the way side...this is a serious
> problem, and it needs attention....it needs to stay in the front. We have
> seen some real good solutions being proposed by ES5TV and a few others...

Yes.

> where are our software developers and why are thet not responding? Come
> guys help us out here, please.

See these prior posts for answer to that question:

http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2011-March/081020.html

http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2009-August/078077.html

In sum, they have told us that they're not going to do anything and that
they really don't want to talk about it any more.

Perhaps if they were invited to operate at a big M/S to see the problem
first-hand ...  :-)