[WT-support] Win-Test and contest numbers

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Tue May 29 00:34:51 CEST 2012

Hi All...used WT in WPX CW and it worked really good...it does however have
a major issue...when it comes to numbers sent and numbers in the que it
does not do the job.
 In a Multi Multi when both stations are very active..its the toss of the
dice to see who gets what number...the RUN station send a number only to
find out that the MULT station has already given the number to another..and
it will send the WRONG number to the RUN stations qso...one of my ops
figured out a work around..he would immediately log just the number 1 in
the logging field, use INSERT to send the exchange, and then backspace the
1 out of the logging field and insert the correct call in...thats too much
work for a RUN op....A premier logging program needs to be a leader in the
field...WT is one of the premier logging programs on the market and the
choice of many M-M's, M-2's, and M-S stations..it is time to
step up to the plate and fix the problem.....some sore of fix is needed...I
am hoping that by the time we do WPX next year that this is not an issue...

Thank You

de Rick NQ4I