[WT-support] Handing out "true" reports

'Zaba' OH1ZAA elefa at wippies.fi
Sat May 5 23:00:26 CEST 2012

Thanks very much, Bob!

Now, that is very impressive to get such extensive guidance on WT-programming.
It seems that I am in for quite a study, with a number of subroutines to master...

Actually I just signed up today for this list, after installing the demo-version. Got it
to log virtual CW-QSO's very quickly, but the WT-audio from the PC was chopped.
No radio's involved yet. Went out to prepare a Microham USB-interface for FT-920,
but did not finish it yet, and the rig waits on destination.

For the developers my wish would be: I hit one number first every time when
addressing a new call: e.g hitting 7 builds the 579 report after I have typed
the call sign of the station. This is to keep my blood pressure at minimum by
minimizing the number of movements per QSO. With time I will go through
the different options, and see if my wish makes any sense...

  Thanks very much again, Bob!    73, "Zaba"  OH1ZAA / NNoY

--
Wippies-vallankumous on täällä! Varmista paikkasi vallankumouksen eturintamassa ja liity Wippiesiin heti!
http://www.wippies.com/