[WT-support] CAT control for the FTdx5000MP

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Mar 24 19:27:40 CET 2012

Was the FT-5000 in "M-Tune" rather than VFO mode?  I don't know about
Win-Test specifically but several logging programs poll for VFO A and
VFO B but not "Operating Frequency" in the Yaesu drivers.  Polling
for VFO A/VFO B and not operating frequency will result in the wrong
frequency in the log when using the M-Tune and QMB modes with Yaesu
rigs going back as far as the FT-990/FT-1000D *at least*.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV