[WT-support] CAT control for the FTdx5000MP

Andrew Bennett andrew.bennett21 at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 24 18:47:37 CET 2012

I used Wintest the other evening in the RSGB 80 metre Club Championship and have noticed an interesting problem.

Wintest has had to be set up with the defaults for the FT2000 as the FT5000 doesn't appear in the list of radio's supported.
Nothing untoward happened during the contest however the following has been noticed after the contest finished and a cabrillo log produced for submission.

I operated for the duration of the contest at the bottom end of the contest segment for SSB between 3,600 - 3,650 but the cabrillo log shows a frequency of 3,775 which is at the top of the contest segment.

What have I done incorrectly when setting up wintest for my new radio?

Kind Regards

73 de Andrew G0HSA