[WT-support] WT with Winkey

Hermann Stein hb9crv at eblcom.ch
Sat Mar 17 17:59:51 CET 2012

Hello group,
Antonio, CU8AS asked me to be of help with a Winkeyer / WT problem:

Something very annoying is going on with WT and Winkey. While on RUN,
sometimes, after using the Bencher key to extend the CQ, send 73 etc,
the WT looses the Funtion Keys. To regain them I have to restart both
the WT and Winkey programmes, which is quite a katastrofe in RUN.

I am running WT on a small laptop with Windows XP, WT is version 4.9.1
and V22 Winkeyer USB.

Did anyone had such a problem and how can I sole it?
Thank you in advance for your help.

73 Hermann, HB9CRV / CT3FN