[WT-support] WT and RTTY Contest & dx-pedition mode

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jun 6 18:30:52 CEST 2012

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 5:05 AM, <zygi at sp5pbe.waw.pl> wrote:

> I wonder how to configure WT both CW & RTTY independently.

Win-Test does *not* support the SPDX RTTY Contest.

For SPDX CW:

   1. From the menu select *File | New*
   2. Set *Contest* to "SP DX Contest"
   3. Set *Mode* to "CW".
   4. Fill in the other fields and Press *OK*

For a DXpedition, set *Contest* to "DX expedetiion (HF + 50 MHz)", and *Mode
* to "All Modes".  Change QSO mode in a Mixed mode contest by pressing
Ctrl-F1/Ctrl-F2.

Maybe I missed something?

For SPDX RTTY:

Do *not* use Win-Test.