[WT-support] Getting data out of Win-Test

YANN - F1NGP f1ngp at ref-union.org
Fri Jul 20 13:26:49 CEST 2012

Bob, the problem with the automatic backup , is that it takes lot of
time every 5 minutes and it save the FULL log...

On the other hand, when you correct a callsign a few minutes later, the
LGS is corrected too.
With WTclublog there was some mistakes:
For example , you log AB1CD , WTclublog send to clublog AB1CD but if
you correct on one computer AB1CD into AB2CD i'm not sure WTclublog
send AB2CD ... And WTclublog seems not to delete AB1CD from clublog...

But that the same when one computer lose the network (Wifi), when it
comes back to the network the SYNC seems only to add the missing QSOs
but not the changes in the log.