[WT-support] Getting data out of Win-Test

Christian Janssen chris at dl1mgb.com
Fri Jul 20 10:49:47 CEST 2012

Hi Bob,

thanks for your feedback.

I already know about creating CSV files out of WT. The plan is more to
have an automatic tool to do this job. and using the writelog command
with more than 100k QSOs takes a while.

I learned that the broadcast feature is not very reliable. It may be
better to directly read the WT4 file to get the QSO data. Or is the
wtclublog tool also working with the sync feature of WT?

73s Chris