[WT-support] SO2R Scenarios

Simon Schelkshorn simon at schelkshorn.de
Sun Jul 8 11:08:48 CEST 2012

Hi everybody,

when I was "trying" SO2R during AA CW three weeks ago I found some
strange behavior that I couldn't realy explain. Yesterday I was trying
to solve these problems while I was preparing the station for a guest
operator for next weekends IARU-Contest.

My setup:
- Win-Test 4.9.1
- Microham MK2R+
- MK2R+ controlled via control protocol

I learned so far, that scenarios can be programmed in the USB-Device
Router (switchable with the four funcion keys in the center of the
MK2R+) and in WT itself. In addition to that there are some more
"setups" e.g. "headphone split" etc. available from the WT menus.

My main questions at that time are:
- How do you decide which scenarios to use (Microham or WT)?
- What is the difference between "SO2R" and "Advanced SO2R" in the WT
Operarting -> Technique menu?

Any help would appreciated! Thanks!

vy 73
Simon, DJ4MZ