[WT-support] AFSK setup help for K3 please.

mm0gpz mm0gpz at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jan 28 12:34:19 CET 2012

Hi.

Last minute setup for the BARTG contest today.

I am struggling to get the correct settings to make Wintest  or MMTTY
key my K3 correctly

Setup is currently

K3 AFSK A mode

Config:PTT-KEY I have tried all settings. They either key the TX and
don't return to RX or RX but not TX.

Win-test: Using a real serial port Com1,

MMTTY: No rig control set as I believe is correct.

Currently I have MMTTY decoding and sending OK except it does not put
K3 into transmit.Rig control in Wintest is OK.

I presume the Configure COM1 and the PTT-KEY is where the answer would be found.

Thanks for any help.

Gordon