[WT-support] external interfaces signal behavior

Jan Kuhne jan.urbig at s1998.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Dec 4 13:26:54 CET 2012

Hi,

I am using WT4.10 together with small home brew SO2R box. Regardless
of using LPT or COM port as interface, I see an odd behavior for two
signals. Did not find anything in the wiki so maybe someone knows an
answer
-active radio: changes state only when transmitting on the secondary radio. is
  that expected? from my point of view this signal should reflect
whether the main
  or secondary radio window is active, regardless of the PTT state
-headphone control: is high when listening on secondary radio, low otherwhise,
  BUT only when I was listening on the primary radio before. When I
was listening
  on both radios before, there is no change in state. Also when I was
listening on
  the secondary radio before and want to listen an both radios now, there is no
  change in state. Is that intended? At least switching from listening on both
  radios to radio2 should work properly from my point of view.

73s,

Jan