[WT-support] ARRL 160m CW Contest Log Analyzer 2.0.6

Robert Chudek - K0RC robert.chudek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 06:09:09 CET 2012

A defect in the new DUPES worksheet used for sorting was revealed today.
The "Sort by Call Sign" function was not working properly. This has been
corrected in version 2.0.6.

In addition, please note the start date of the ARRL 160m CW Contest
varies between November and December, depending upon the year. This
precludes the ability to automatically calculate the contest Begin Date
for the Reports worksheet. The workbook queues all of its tables,
charts, and graphs using this date (cells I9 and K9).

As a compromise, this workbook uses the date of the first QSO found in
the log for the contest start date. The potential problem with this
approach is a contester might not log any QSOs the first contest day. In
the ARRL 160m contest, the 'first day' is only two hours long (22:00 ~
24:00).

*The workaround for these limitations is* to check the *Begin Date* on
the Reports worksheet and MANUALLY type the correct date into the
appropriate cell. (Over-writing the existing formula is okay.) The
workbook will then automatically recalculate using this new date.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN