[WT-support] questions

UA4CC (M.Topolevka) ua4cc at remoltd.com
Mon Sep 26 18:42:26 CEST 2011

Hi guys!

Can I ask several questions? For RTTY activity...

1. Calls not put in Entry Window when I click on call in Bandmap. Can
improve?

2. How I can grab call from RTTY decoding window exept click by mouse
on call? May be possible to use some key on keybord? Mean the call
which have colors (yellow, blue etc)

3. Important for me! I want to yse RECEIVED number in MACROS while my transmission!
   F.g. - in CQ WW I rcvd 599 14 from DL1XXX. I want to make macros:
   DL1XXX TU (14) ur 599 16 16 etc
            or
   VK3XXX TU (30) ...
   In () - number wich I put in RCVD field in ENTRY window.
   Many friends ask for this function!
   Possible?

   TNX in advance!

   73! de Ark UA4CC