[WT-support] Not logged in

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Sep 25 03:12:39 CEST 2011

Hi

Le 25/09/2011 00:59, JE2UFF a écrit :

> now I entry CQWW RTTY contest. I QSO W6HGF/KH0, first time I miss copied
> his call. After that I modify his call..
>
> However, I can not logged in his call. WT need S/P column. Why? KH0 is
> not state. WT displayed Error field.
> Please help me. How can method for modify.

For now, enter a fake state (like "ZZ" or "XX") and edit the Cabrillo
file afterwards to remove it.

I fixed the bug in my development trunk. The next nightly build will
include this modification. It is related to exception callsigns (noted
"=W6HGF" - for example - in the CTY*.DAT files), who are operating
outside their original DXCC entity.

Sri for inconvenience.