[WT-support] SO2R Envioriment

Fabio I4UFH i4ufh at libero.it
Thu Sep 22 22:50:58 CEST 2011

Hi guys,

as usual is time to get WT ready for the next contest season, and new needs show up in the minds , the lastones …

We are using K3 with 2 RX, could be a good shot to have a keyboard shortcut of the bandmamo ALT doubleclick, to move the freq to VFOB
as the CTRL Arrow up/down does for VFOA. a suggestion can be SHFT CTRL Arrow up/down.

In the meantime, the ALT doubleclick don't fill the callsign field as the doubleclick does on VFOA, probable because this QSO don't  to be
expected to be worked due the fact that is on VFOB, but could be useful to fill the callsign field, because it easy to swap the VFO and work it easy
without swap vfo, doubleclick again and work it… More fast typing again the call ….

Any  suggestion ? Any plan for updates before the next ones contest  ?

I didn't have too much experience to analyze LUA language to understand if it can be done in this way !!

Thanks for suggestion in advance