[WT-support] Contest mp3 record file

Albert Crespo f5vhj at orange.fr
Fri Sep 16 13:30:51 CEST 2011

I was listening to a contest with the recorder today and decided to upgrade from 4.7 to 4.8. Closed the file and did the upgrade. Re-booted the computer and started up 4.8. Went back to the same contest and the contest recorder cannot file the contest. The file MP3 file  still exists and in the same location as before. I can play the file and listen to the contest as a stand alone MP3, but in Win-Test it says there is no file.
This contest recorder is a great aspect to the program , but it has so many  bugs in it  N6TV and F5FVY should not have to be asked to help out all the time.
Hopefully this feature is going to be fixed by someone, otherwise it is going to be a source of frustration for many. Windows just does too much to make this a stable item of the program.

73, Albert