[WT-support] Log synchronization problem at PS2T

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Sep 8 18:58:42 CEST 2011

Hi Ville,

Just to be sure, type SYNC [Enter] in the logging window of both computers.

Check the DATE and TIME on both computers to make sure they are the same.
 Maybe one was set to local date and the other to Zulu date?

One and only one computer should have the *Enable Time Distribution Across
the Network* box checked on the Contest Configuration Window.

If that does not help, please send me the .wt4 files from both computers
(File | Explore | /log directory), and the wt.ini file from both computers
(File | Explore | /cfg directory).