[WT-support] Call Stacking on RTTY Contests

Fulvio Galli hb9dhg at ticino.com
Wed Sep 7 19:27:45 CEST 2011

On Sep 7, 2011, at 7:12 PM, Bob Wilson, N6TV wrote:

> The StackCalls script that I wrote (available at http://bit.ly/wtscripts) should also work fine in RTTY mode.  Have you tried it?

Hello Bob,

I do appreciate your fast reply.
Never tried your script .. but for sure .. will do ;-)

> Yes, you will have to type the callsigns yourself.  I don't think I can use wtKeyer:GrabHilightedCallsign() to automatically retrieve callsigns from the RTTY window, so I cannot figure out a way to automatically load them into the partner window.

This seems to be a logical solution but I do unrderstand the technical limitations.

> Please note, in RTTYSETUP there are checkboxes for "INSERT key grabs highlighted callsign" and "multipliers preferred."  Do they help?

mmmhh never tried…let me give a try ;-)

> Note also that Win-Test was primarily designed for CW and Phone contesting; minimal RTTY support was added for those who prefer not to switch programs between contests.
>
> Serious RTTY contesters should probably be using N1MM or Writelog rather than Win-Test.

I do understand my friend Bob
I'm using mostly N1MM but I've appreciated the stability on Win-Test especially on RTTY contests … so .. any further development on this way  will be much appreciated
even if I'm not a serious (big station) contesters hi hi.

> 73,
> Bob, N6TV

Your Swiss friend.

73 de HB9DHG Fulvio