[WT-support] Call Stacking on RTTY Contests

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Sep 7 19:12:59 CEST 2011

The StackCalls script that I wrote (available at http://bit.ly/wtscripts)
should also work fine in RTTY mode.  Have you tried it?

Yes, you will have to type the callsigns yourself.  I don't think I can use
wtKeyer:GrabHilightedCallsign() to automatically retrieve callsigns from the
RTTY window, so I cannot figure out a way to automatically load them into
the partner window.

Please note, in RTTYSETUP there are checkboxes for "INSERT key grabs
highlighted callsign" and "multipliers preferred."  Do they help?

Note also that Win-Test was primarily designed for CW and Phone contesting;
minimal RTTY support was added for those who prefer not to switch programs
between contests.

Serious RTTY contesters should probably be using N1MM or Writelog rather
than Win-Test.