[WT-support] WinTest for a blind operator

Olof Lundberg olof at rowanhouse.com
Fri Oct 28 00:05:13 CEST 2011

Apologies for raising this in the midst of CQWWSSB frenzy . I am going to
help a local club build a 2-radio special event station early 2012. I will
use my "radio PCs" and K3s and MicroHam boxes and it will all be pretty
straightforward except that we will have a blind operator that I'd like to
accommodate.

Is there anyone out there who can advise me on what it takes? What tools are
needed? The operator is savvy and computer-literate. Anyone done it before?
Replies off-list pls unless of general interest.

73 Olof G0CKV M5E SM0CKV W6CKV