[WT-support] CQ WW SSB: Zones without leading zero ?

arselumaco arselumaco at me.com
Thu Oct 27 20:37:30 CEST 2011

I use MASTER.DTA no MASTER.SCP file and all is ok, I copy MASTER.DTA in the database file directory and all seem ok!.
Luis
ea8ay

El 27 oct 2011 a las 19:01, "Bob Wilson, N6TV" <n6tv at arrl.net> escribió:

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 10:21 AM, Wayne Kline <w3ea at hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi Bob
  Justto makesure were on the same PAGE. I downloaded Super check partial  and drug it into Win-Test
  After starting theprogram and R clicking on the check partial wondow  it stil  says HF.DTB and   with the current release date of  2011.10.04
is this still "BAD NEWS"

Yes.  The MASTER.SCP file has to be in the databases directory.  It sounds like you saved it to the Win-Test directory by mistake.

In Win-Test, select File | Explore | /databases directory to open Windows Explorer.  Drag the MASTER.SCP file to that location.

It's also possible that your browser renamed the file to MASTER.SCP.TXT or similar, and Windows is "hiding" the ".TXT" extension so that you cannot see it.

Follow all the instructions on this page in the Wiki to get everything working.  Instructions for displaying full file names and hidden directories are included.

I also have a tool that automates the downloading of country files and super-check-partial files to the correct place, but it requires installation of a 3rd party tool called WGET.  Download UpdateCtySCP.zip from http://bit.ly/wtscripts and view the Readme file inside the Zip for complete instructions.