[WT-support] CQ WW SSB: Zones without leading zero ?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Oct 27 20:01:42 CEST 2011

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 10:21 AM, Wayne Kline <w3ea at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi Bob
>   Justto makesure were on the same PAGE. I downloaded Super check partial
> and drug it into Win-Test
>   After starting theprogram and R clicking on the check partial wondow  it
> stil  says HF.DTB and   with the current release date of  2011.10.04
> is this still "BAD NEWS"

Yes.  The MASTER.SCP file has to be in the databases directory.  It sounds
like you saved it to the Win-Test directory by mistake.

In Win-Test, select File | Explore | /databases directory to open Windows
Explorer.  Drag the MASTER.SCP file to that location.

It's also possible that your browser renamed the file to MASTER.SCP.TXT or
similar, and Windows is "hiding" the ".TXT" extension so that you cannot see
it.

Follow all the instructions on this
page<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Check_Partial_and_Np1_Files>in the
Wiki to get everything working.  Instructions for displaying full
file names and hidden directories are included.

I also have a tool that automates the downloading of country files and
super-check-partial files to the correct place, but it requires installation
of a 3rd party tool called WGET.  Download UpdateCtySCP.zip from
http://bit.ly/wtscripts and view the Readme file inside the Zip for complete
instructions.