[WT-support] Callsign field voice spell out

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Wed Oct 26 22:13:31 CEST 2011

You may play around with a script something like this.
First you have to use your previously recorded files
and replace the s, e and f5 (etc) lines below.

--soundtest.wts
snd = "sndrec32 /embedding /play /close"
s = snd .. " c:\\user\\s.wav "
e = snd .. " c:\\user\\e.wav "
f5 = snd .. " c:\\user\\5.wav "

cmd =  s .. "&" .. e .. "&" .. f5 .. "&" .. e
os.execute(cmd)

-- end

I made some quick recordings of S E and 5, edited them
in Audacity to make them containing only the necessary sound.
It is usable, but it doesn't sound too good.

If you think it's OK you need to make a more fully functional
script. But I don't recall if it's possible to pass the logged
callsign as an argument to the script? Maybe Bob knows how?

An alternative is to do only S&P in the contest. Pre-record
your call and exchange and maybe some other things like AGAIN? etc.

73
Ingo SM5AJV / SE5E