[WT-support] bug in wintest ?

Jose Orellana ea7bj at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:50:07 CEST 2011

4W6A said
"We are aware that on the weekend of the 17th - 19th September that due to an unreliable generator, Wintest logging software has a bug in the saving parameters of the software.. The network drop out caused Wintest NOT to save a certain amount of QSOs. We are are currently working with the Wintest developers in recovering the lost data. . Once this had been discovered the team un-networked the logging software. If we can recover the missing data Club Log will be uploaded."
this "bug" problem is solved  ???
73 EA7BJ.