[WT-support] Wrong Frequency/Band in Cabrillo

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Oct 5 00:14:03 CEST 2011

A similar problem was reported and fixed two years ago.  See Task
#259<http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=259>.
 Where you using WT 4.8 or 4.9-dev?

Please try to come up with an exact sequence of steps to easily reproduce
the problem (as ES5TV did two years ago).  The sooner you can do that, the
sooner the problem can be fixed.  I can't really open a bug report without
more details about how to reproduce it.

Did you use the Partner window at all?  Did you press Alt-1?  (Not Alt-F1).
 Were you using SO2R and the secondary radio window?  Did you ever press
Alt-F1 or Alt-F2 to change bands of a previously-logged QSO?  Or to change
bands at all?  Were you using OmniRig?  What radio models were selected?