[WT-support] Contest-Recorder and WT 4.8

Alexander Kurpiers a.kurpiers at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:25:56 CEST 2011

Always read the full mailing list archive... turns out to be a known
issue in WT4.7... So my problem is solved.

On 16.09.2011 17:26, Laurent HAAS - F6FVY wrote:
> After checking the sources, it looks like some (pre-4.8.0) mp3 files
> could have been tagged with the wrong contest category. It appears to
> affect PHONE, MIXED or RTTY contests (not the CW ones).

> The contest category (included in the mp3 _Title_ tag) must be one of
> the following (case sensitive) :
>
> - CW
> - PHONE
> - MIXED
> - RTTY
> - DIGITAL
> - ALL

In my case it was RTTY instead of MIXED. Easy to fix on recent XP:
Just open Properties in Windows Explorer, go to Summery tab and change
the Title part. So no need even to install an MP3 tag editor, can be
done on XP directly.

I guess if I change the title, it will not work on WT4.7 anymore, right?