[WT-support] Contest-Recorder and WT 4.8

Alexander Kurpiers a.kurpiers at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 11:58:01 CEST 2011

Hi Laurent,

I'm having the same problem now. We ran the contest on WT4.7 and now I
wanted to try on a WT4.8 demo on the netbook - but recorder refuses to
use the mp3. In File Info I see the mp3 in the list, but the Station
selection is empty.

In Windows explorer I can see that "Artist" is DR9A and "Album" is "1296".
File name is untouched - just a copy of the directory from the PC used
for the contest (DR9A_UHF-EU_Oktober_2011_1296-000.MP3).

Is there a fix for this issue already?

Regards,

Alexander