[WT-support] WinTest Registration

Paul Kapitskiy paul at lifefor.net
Wed Nov 9 13:58:33 CET 2011

Hi guys,

Apologies for posting this to WT Reflector.

I have upgraded and re-installed my desktop PCs, so I had to re-install all pieces of Ham Radio software, including Win Test. WT assumed this as a brand new installation and requested to register it (obviously). I have submitted regular registration form through the Web page, but got back a message that
"This mail informs you that our server detected an abnormal and high number of registration key requests using your customer account number."
I have recently changed my shack PCs and notebooks I use for field operation, so probably I have ran out of registration attempts. Could this be the case? Can you please re-set my counter, so I can continue using WT normally?

Also, I attempted to send this request to your "register" e-mail address, but it keeps bouncing my mails. This is why I am writing it here. Apologies once again.

Thank you very much in advance and 73s,

Paul

de RN3A