[WT-support] Learning from mistakes

marcelo at alternex.com.br marcelo at alternex.com.br
Tue May 31 02:19:10 CEST 2011

It would be nice if Ctrl-Z could undo changes in the past log. But it would be better
if editing the past QSOs would require some addidional measure, such as a double click.
This would avoid many mistakes.
Marcelo, PY1Kn

> On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 1:45 PM, SM5AJV <sm5ajv at qrq.se> wrote:
> >> Restoring QSO will not work if you are pushing Ctrl-Enter by
mistake. >> > > Yes, it would be nice if Ctrl-Z would work
to correct this mistake. > > But, as long as you have not moved the
VFO after accidentally pressing > Ctrl-Enter, you can restore the correct
callsign simply by pressing > Ctrl-Spacebar to "grab" the spot on or
near the current frequency, which > will copy the "spotted" callsign
back into the logging window. But this > restores only the callsign, not the
exchange info. > > Ctrl-Enter sends the call sign to the band map and
wipes >> all data in the QSO line. I haven't found any way of restoring >> the QSO. Ctrl-Z is greyed out. Maybe this is a bug? >> >
> If you would prefer that Ctrl-Enter *never* wipes any data, just right click
> on the Band Map, select Properties, the set "Log fields are
cleared" to > "Never" at the top right of the bandmap properties
_______________________________________________ > Support mailing list > Support at f5mzn.org >