[WT-support] Learning from mistakes

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue May 31 00:58:58 CEST 2011

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 1:45 PM, SM5AJV <sm5ajv at qrq.se> wrote:

> Restoring QSO will not work if you are pushing Ctrl-Enter by mistake.

Yes, it would be nice if Ctrl-Z would work to correct this mistake.

But, as long as you have not moved the VFO after accidentally pressing
Ctrl-Enter, you can restore the correct callsign simply by pressing
Ctrl-Spacebar to "grab" the spot on or near the current frequency, which
will copy the "spotted" callsign back into the logging window.  But this
restores only the callsign, not the exchange info.

Ctrl-Enter sends the call sign to the band map and wipes
> all data in the QSO line. I haven't found any way of restoring
> the QSO. Ctrl-Z is greyed out. Maybe this is a bug?

If you would prefer that Ctrl-Enter *never* wipes any data, just right click
on the Band Map, select Properties, the set "Log fields are cleared" to
"Never" at the top right of the bandmap properties
dialog<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Band_Map_properties>
.