[WT-support] Learning from mistakes

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Mon May 30 21:23:47 CEST 2011

I have a similar experience...

That is when you try to do a silent log (Ctrl- + ) but instead by mistake
push Ctrl- Enter.

The QSO is lost and the band map have the call. Is it possible to make this
more foul proof? For instance don't erase QSO if there is any data in the receive
exchange field or more important, let me recover the QSO data with Ctrl- Z.

73
Ingo SM5AJV