[WT-support] Winkey problem

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun May 29 12:04:12 CEST 2011

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 2:50 AM, Frank, IZ7AUH/AK1CQ <iz7auh at gmail.com>wrote:

> I try to setup with your suggests, but WinKey work on each Radio, 1 and 2,
> a WinKey configuration override a CW setup on Radio 1, if I desable WinKey
> on Setuo Iterface, CW setuo work fine on Radio 1.
> Any solution?

Yes, use one virtual COM port DTR line for CW keying on Radio 1, and a
second virtual COM port DTR line for CW keying on Radio 2.

Or you can use the Winkey for both radios like most people do:  WKSETUP
[Enter], Second output (Pin 5) = Radio 2.  Press OK.

Why do you only want to use the Winkey on one radio?  Is it because you want
a different CW speed on each radio?  Win-Test does not support that.