[WT-support] Delay (after pressing space bar)

Sante - IK0HBN ik0hbn at libero.it
Sat May 28 06:20:08 CEST 2011

Thank you Bob.
For a reason I cannot explain, the delay was due to the COM Port
involved with my Alpha 87. Since then it has never given troubles of
any sort. I grayed the box into Configuration panel and the keyboard
turned fine again with no delay at all..
Putting at work again Alpha through Win-test and problem appeared again.
Last minute discovery:
it's enough to put at ALWAYS OFF both Pins 4 and 7 into configuration
Panel to have again Win-test controlling the amplifier... without
delays of any sort.
Thanks again
Sante