[WT-support] Delay (after pressing space bar)

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat May 28 03:50:42 CEST 2011

No one else is reporting anything like that.

It sounds like your computer is low on RAM or perhaps some other type of
auto-protect is running.  Did you *permanently *disable auto-protect?

Press Ctrl-Shift-Escape to activate the Windows Task Manager, then click on
the label at the top of the "CPU" column (twice) to see which program is
using up all of your CPU time.

Did you try SETUP [Enter] [Enter] to reset COM ports?

Did you press the "Use Winkey Defaults" button when configuring the Winkey
COM port?

Are you using an SO2R box (microHAM, EZMaster, OTRSP)?

Did you try restarting Win-Test?  (REOPENNOW [Enter])

Can you try a different computer?