[WT-support] Delay after $LOGGEDCALL

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at gmail.com
Fri May 27 20:48:16 CEST 2011

Hi Bob

sorry for answering only now but I only arrived today at the contest QTH.

Please see my inputs bellow.

2011/5/25 Bob Wilson, N6TV <n6tv at arrl.net>

> Filipe,
>
> Did you look for extra blanks in your F2 message?

No extra blanks found

> Did you specify "CT Space" in WKSETUP?

YES

> Did you type NOSOUND [Enter] in the logging window?

 YES

> Did you select "Custom" CW cut number abbreviations and use a blank for
> leading zeros?

I tried all the options

> Did you type NOLEADZERO in the logging window?

YES

> Did you try COM port CW keying instead of WinKey?

No

> Did you try disabling the microHam control port, then use virtual Com port
> or LPT port pins for radio switching (Classic Auto control) instead of the
> microHAM control protocol?

 No

> Did you set PTT Lead time to 0?

No

> What version of Win-Test, Router, and Winkey chip are you using?

I am using Win-Test v4.7.0 router 7.7.5 and I donno where to check the
Winkey chip on the u2R from microHam but I updated everything to the new
versions.

> If you still can't fix it, the only way I can help is for you to send me
> your log (.wt4 file), your WT.INI file (File | Explore | /cfg directory),
> your Advanced_SO2R.ini file, and screen shots of your microHAM router setup
> (Ports, PTT, Winkey, and SO2R tabs).
>
> 73,
> Bob, N6TV
> On May 25, 2011 12:38 PM, "Filipe Lopes" <ct1ilt at gmail.com> wrote:

I guess I am gona have to live with this delay for this contest... which is
a pain.

Something curious I see is in the WK echo on the router, there is always a
space between the call and 5NN even though I dont have any space!!
example:

CR6K 5NNTT1

--
Regards/Cumprimentos,