[WT-support] we need urgently new key

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri May 27 19:14:09 CEST 2011

Wally,

Step-by-step instructions explaining how to obtaining a new registration key
for a new computer are listed in the Win-Test Easy Registration
Guide<http://bit.ly/registerwt>.
 Start with Step 4.

See also http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/FAQ:Problems_Registering_and_Runningfor
translations of Guide in other languages.

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 7:06 AM, wally <wally at el-soft.com> wrote:

> Do we have to purchase a new copy of Win-Test to be able to get one more
> Key
> ?

No.  In fact if it is an old machine that just had Windows re-installed,
chances are the old reg. key for that computer will still work fine, if you
can find the email with the old registration key.  Otherwise, follow the
Guide, starting at Step 4.

> Is it possible to obtain just a single/one more Key via other way and keep
> using the copy of Win-Test we already have on other PCs ?

Yes.  But all PCs on the network must run the same *version* of Win-Test,
e.g. WT 4.7.0.

You can download just about any version you need from
http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin (password required), but chances are you
already have the installation program on some other computer, and you can
just run it again on the new computer.