[WT-support] No spots in bandmap

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Mon May 23 16:17:29 CEST 2011

Click on the drop down OPTIONS and go to band plan...make sure when
you select 10m, 15m, 20m,40m,80m,and 160m that
cw is checked and the frequency range is appropriate to the
contest...also, in Options....interfaces, make sure that you have
DEFAULT checked for packet/dxtelnet
Let me know if any of this works
de Rick