[WT-support] No spots in bandmap

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon May 23 15:35:55 CEST 2011

Rick,  the bandmap is displaying the freq and mode of the radio.   Just not
getting the spots over from the cluster.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL

In a message dated 5/23/2011 9:21:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nq4i at contesting.com writes:

Hi  George...check and make sure your bandplan includes the mode and
freq you  are interested in...de Rick

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 8:51 AM,   <Georgek5kg at aol.com> wrote:
> Hello from J79FCG,
>
>  Spots are not appearing in our band map. We are on a telnet cluster aok,
 but
> none of the spots come to our band map.  Running WT  4.7.0.
>
> We are down here for WPX, and will be signing J7A in  the contest.  Any
help
> with the spots-not-in-bandmap will be  appreciated.
>
> 73, George...J79FCG and  crew
>

> George Wagner, K5KG
> Sarasota,  FL

Support  mailing  list