[WT-support] u2R + Win-Test

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Sun May 15 15:37:16 CEST 2011

Hi!

This problem has been reported before but with no real solution.
One "solution" is to use Classic protocol for SO2R. But when
doing so, you will lose the band-data information etc. I also
believe that making the protocol working properly will open up
for a better integration between microham boxes and SO2R-operation.

I would really like to hear the status of this issue. I know
microHam has identified some bugs regarding the protocol and
winTest, but I am not aware if it's fixed?

73
Ingo SM5AJV